Choose from the many different resorts, beach cottages and guest houses for your stay in Savusavu. From luxury 5 star resorts to your simple “shack” on the beach, there is something for all budgets.
Check out our featured resort below or select one from our Accommodations page.
- The ultimate in privacy, secluded and secure, yet easily accessible.
- Incredible location with majestic views of The South Pacific Ocean, Savusavu Bay coastline, and nearby mountains
- Surrounded by pristine nature with close proximity to some of the top diving spots in the world
- Superior 5 star service with well trained friendly staff
- Innovative gourmet cuisine inspired by fresh seafood, exotic fruits & vegetables
- Romantic dining venues including our unique "Under The Stars" evening with bonfire and outdoor bed
- Private 28ft. boat, on site Padi diving and variety of ocean, land & cultural activities to choose from
- Exclusive entire resort rental available
- Top guest's satisfaction
- Up to date we received a significant Award or Nomination for every single year since commencing operation.
Savusavu offers a full range of things to do during your stay, from participating in active sports to watching the local boys play rugby, from tours and shopping to soaking up the sun and reading, Savusavu has it all.
Scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling, mountain bikes, swimming, golf, tennis, sailing, fishing, overnight yacht charters, trekking, easy hikes to waterfalls, rain-forests & streams will satisfy the active visitor.